'It must be read by every Indian’
- Gurcharan Das, author of India Unbound
For the detailed recommendation of Gurcharan Das, click the book image below. The recommendation is on the back cover.
* An amazing read
* Great primer on India
* [H]ighly recommend … to anyone who wants to understand Individual liberty in an Indian context
* An ‘Ode to Freedom’
* I highly recommend you find out for yourself what Sanjeev has to say
* This is a real good account for … all those who dream, yearn [for], and envisage … a great India!
* Deserves serious reading ….
December 2008: Breaking Free of Nehru published by Anthem Press. July 2009: After a successful print run, the author and Mr. Tej P. S. Sood of Anthem Press UK agreed over email on 9 July 2009 to "bring the contract for publication of this book in India or elsewhere to an end, without obligation." The author […]
Breaking Free of Nehru has been reviewed in the media as well as by significant blogs, including: (a) Telegraph, Kolkata 19 Dec. 2008 (b) Bharat Times, Melbourne Dec. 2008 (c) India Link, Melbourne March 2009 (d) Satyameva Jayate 12 June 2009 (e) Reason for Liberty 23 June 2009. (f) Freedom First, Mumbai, 1 October 2009. […]
Sanjeev is currently working on his next book, The Discovery of Freedom, a draft manuscript of which is available for free download. The book Breaking Free of Nehru started its life as A Short History of Freedom in early 2005. It grew quite large so it had to be split into two. Breaking Free […]